Friday, March 13, 2009

Very Secret Do Not Tell

Since the arrival of a so called "box of pencils" which turned out to be Agent Pizza on his way home from Encyclophobaticsburg, the ship has been very busy. I am sad to say that when the boat sunk next to Tiki Beach, my horn collection lost 3% of the horns and now I only have 767,469,402,766 horns left. I have placed the remaining horns in a safe on the third deck passed the 4th door and in the coat closet. The safe has a secret code. I don't want to think about what could happen if the code got out! It would mean devastation to my life if the code was passed and my horns were stolen. The safe is hidden very well. I have no doubt that it will remain a secret as long as I don't tell the location of the safe or the code I think the remaining 767,469,402,766 horns will be safe. Here is the code that you souled enter to get into the safe: 91747325.



15 minutes later: Oh my!!! Someone broke into the safe! I don't know how they did it. It's not like I shouted "The code that you should enter to get into the safe is:91747325 and the safe is located on the third deck passed the 4th door and in the coat closet!"

oops.

No comments: