Saturday, February 26, 2011

Transmission Unknown.

The sea had been calm for a long while when we woke up to the sound of someone trying to contact us by radio. I picked up the transmission and typed in the code and called all the passengers to see why this boat was trying to contact us. Here is the transcript:

CrankY2: Hello. Hello. Please is anyone there?
Mlnsrstrng(Chizu): YES! Please speak!!!
CrankY2: Is your boat near?
Mlnststrng(Nadine): You block of Cheddah cheese, how do you expect us to know if WE are near YOUR boat?????
Mlnsrstrng(Agent): Uhhh yeah. She's got a point.
CrankY2: OMG I am so sorry, it is just that... disaster has struck our boat.
Mlnsrstrng(Zora): honk. honk HONK!!!
Mlnsrstrng(everyone else): Sorry about that!
Mlnsrstrng(Erendira): So tell us what is up with yo boat?
CrankY2: It capsized and I am all alone.
Mlnsrstrng(Agent): How much food do you have with you? because if you give us yor address we can send you our last piece of fish.
CrankY2: Ooooh a plane has come to save me. Thanks for your help!
Mlnsrstrg(Nadine): Did we send a plane?
Mlnsrstrg(Gusto, Agent, Erendira, Chizu): No I don't think so.
Mlnsrstrg(Zora): HONK!
Mlnsrstrg(Gusto, Agent, Erendira, Chizu): ZORA SENT THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrankY2: You have saved my boat, my life, my possesions, my stamp collection... I don't know how to thank you.
Mlnsrstrg( Agent): Wait uhh, didn't you say your boat capsized?
CrankY2: Oh... yeah DARN how did I FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mlnsrstrg( Erendira): Wait aren't you on your 'boat' now??
CrankY2: No, I WAS LYING HAHAHAHAHHAHA WOW LOOK WHOSE DUMB NOW!!!!

Mlnsrstrg(Gusto, Agent, Erendira, Chizu): Catch ya on the flip side yo!
Mlnsrstrg(Zora): HONK honk HONK!!!
CrankY2: See ya good chappzzz.

Weird huh? That is what we woke up to. I am still wondering what to make of it.

3 comments:

StampCollectionFanatic4633 said...

I was once in your position. I lost everything I owned, including my possesions. Then I found it all right where I had left it.

Canvas Director said...

Yes. I as well have faced such dangerous times. I find the best way to deal with the pain is to ROCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE YEAH, WHOOOOOO!!! WE ARE ROCKKIN AROOUUUUNNDDD THE CLOCK, AND BOY ARE WE STINKIN COOLER THAN ALL THE OTHER PEEPS IN DIS OZONEEEE.

See what I do mean? It helps a lot.

DODOC (Important Person) said...

Mr. Canvas Director,

I, the Director Of Directors Of Canvas (DODOC) hereby pronounce your salary to be raised by 15,000% (it is now $15 per month). I will also send you something cool in the mail, probably a large bucket or similar storage device, but that has yet to be determined.

Until then, do not surrender your post! HURRAH!