Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day

Well, the day has finally arrived. It has been one of excitement, and also one of sadness because we have all said goodbye to our familly and friends. I said goodbye to each penguin, and I ended up bringing along my best friend Gusto. He is my dearest penguin friend from college. He doesn't do well with humans, however, and when ever he does see them he goes a little weird. I don't apply, of course.

Gusto and I headed out to where our ship was setting sail. We were setting off in Palodingle, Alaska an excellent port. It worked very well because it was so close to all our homes.
The journey to the Port took five days for me and Gusto, but for Agent Pizza it took a month apparently. I don't think he has recovered from the blow of his telephonic system(it might be wise not to mention it to him!). Nadine isn't here yet, so I am not sure when we will leave. I asked Zora, but I couldn't understand what she said. It sounded like a horn.
Bye for now! Keep reading!

No comments: